[iaik-jce] Entrust Toolkit

All,

I wonder who is using Entrust Java Toolkit. I am trying to validate a
certificate. The code is like this:

SecureStringBuffer passwordBuffer = new SecureStringBuffer("Password1");
User user = new User("c:\\winnt\\RLI.epf", passwordBuffer,
"c:\\winnt\\entrust.ini");
X509Certificate[] x = user.validate(cert);

java.io.FileNotFoundException: Password1 (The system cannot find the file
specified)
        at com.entrust.toolkit.util.IniFile.<init>(IniFile.java)
        at com.entrust.toolkit.User.<init>(User.java)
        at EntrustValidate.validateCert(EntrustValidate.java:43)

Password1 is the password of the profile. Why did the toolkit look for a
file (Password1)?
Thanks,

Richard Li
Phone: (650) 620-5228