Von: iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Bill Vanyo
Gesendet: Samstag, 23. September 2000 06:55
An: iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Betreff: [iaik-jce] Content Type of attachments is always "text/plain"
after decryption

I create an S/MIME message using EncryptedContent, with a file
attachment with content type "application/octet-stream".  Upon later
decryption, the content type (as obtained by getContentType()) for all
attachments is always "text/plain".  Has anyone else encountered this
problem?  Is it an IAIK SMIME bug?  I'm using IAIK SMIME version 2.52.

    Thanks,
    Bill Vanyo