RE: [iaik-jce] SetupSMimeKeyStore problem

By referring to the attached program output of the sample program :

D:\bankcert\classes\demo\keystore>java -cp
d:\bankcert\classes;d:\iaik-jce2.6ev\
lib\iaik_jce_full.jar demo.keystore.SetupKeyStore
***
***
***                    Welcome to the IAIK JCE Library
***
***
***
*** This version of IAIK JCE is licensed for educational and research use
***
*** and evaluation only. Commercial use of this software is prohibited.
***
*** For details please see http://jcewww.iaik.at/legal/license.htm .
***
*** This message does not appear in the registered commercial version.
***
***
***

adding Provider IAIK...

Java version number: 1.2
Java compiler: symcjit
Java vendor-specific string: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java vendor URL: http://java.sun.com/
Java installation directory: E:\Program Files\JavaSoft\JRE\1.2
Java class format version number: 46.0
Java class path: d:\bankcert\classes;d:\iaik-jce2.6ev\lib\iaik_jce_full.jar
Operating system name: Windows NT
Operating system architecture: x86
Operating system version: 4.0

Installed security providers providers:

Provider 1: IAIK  version: 2.6
Provider 2: SUN  version: 1.2
Create new KeyStore in directory: D:\bankcert\classes\demo\keystore
[y]KeyStore
will be saved to: D:\bankcert\classes\demo\keystore\jce.keystore
generate RSA KeyPair for CA certificate [1024 bits]...
generate RSA KeyPair for a test certificate [512 bits]...
generate RSA KeyPair for a test certificate [1024 bits]...
generate RSA KeyPair for a test certificate [2048 bits]...
generate DSA KeyPair for CA certificate [1024 bits]...
generate DSA KeyPair for a test certificate [512 bits]...
generate DSA KeyPair for a server certificate [1024 bits]...
generate DSA KeyPair for a server certificate [2048 bits]...
generate DH KeyPair for a test certificate [512 bits]...
generate DH KeyPair for a server certificate [1024 bits]...
generate DH KeyPair for a server certificate [2048 bits]...
create self signed RSA CA certificate...
sha1WithRSAEncryption
Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating the certificate:
InitSign
error: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: RSA/ECB/PKCS1Padding not
found
iaik.utils.InternalErrorException: Could not instantiate
PKCS5-PBKDF2-algorithm
from provider IAIK.
        at iaik.security.keystore.IAIKKeyStore.a(Compiled Code)
        at iaik.security.keystore.IAIKKeyStore.engineStore(Compiled Code)
        at java.security.KeyStore.store(KeyStore.java:580)
        at demo.keystore.SetupKeyStore.saveKeyStore(SetupKeyStore.java:228)
        at demo.keystore.SetupKeyStore.start(SetupKeyStore.java:516)
        at demo.keystore.SetupKeyStore.main(SetupKeyStore.java:544)
Error saving KeyStore!
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at iaik.security.keystore.IAIKKeyStore.a(Compiled Code)
        at iaik.security.keystore.IAIKKeyStore.engineStore(Compiled Code)
        at java.security.KeyStore.store(KeyStore.java:580)
        at demo.keystore.SetupKeyStore.saveKeyStore(SetupKeyStore.java:228)
        at demo.keystore.SetupKeyStore.start(SetupKeyStore.java:516)
        at demo.keystore.SetupKeyStore.main(SetupKeyStore.java:544)

It is clear that the IAIK provider has been selected correctly and no other
JCE provider (exception the SUN provider) can be loaded. In fact, I've
written some testing programs and it seems that I cannot instantiated any
Cipher class (even with other algorithms such as "DES" or "DESede") at all.
The library I'm using the the version 2.6 which was just downloaded
recently.