Re: [iaik-jce] SetupSMimeKeyStore problem

> java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Transformation
RSA/ECB/PKCS1Padding
> not found in provider IAIK

This error message is not generated by the IAIK code. That means you are
using someone elses JCE implementation that does not seem to correctly
implement the specification. Check your CLASSPATH to see where that code
comes from.

Regards,

 Andreas Sterbenz              mailto:Andreas.Sterbenz@iaik.at