Von: iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Link, Thomas
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. September 2000 15:36
An: IAIK (E-Mail)
Betreff: [iaik-jce] again PKCS7

Hi,

first of all: thanx a lot for your help to solve my first problem.
Now I've got another prob.
I've build some data, created a PKCS7-SignedData object and saved it to
disk. In the next step I've read the file, decoded the data and got
everything I needed.
But now I've got a signed mail, extracted the signature and wanted to decode
the signature as I did it with my own, self-created signature - with the
following result:

java.io.IOException: Next ASN.1 object is no INTEGER!
	at iaik.asn1.DerInputStream.readInteger(Unknown Source)
	at iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.SignedData.decode(Unknown Source)

Is it possible that the signature of the mail isn't correct? (signed by the
mail add-on of the german CA signtrust).

Thx (again)
Thomas

P.S.: I've attatched the signature of that mail.
 <<sig.txt>>

GFT Technologies AG
Otto-Lilienthal-Str. 36
71034 Boeblingen, Germany