Von: iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Link, Thomas
Gesendet: Montag, 18. September 2000 15:59
An: IAIK (E-Mail)
Betreff: [iaik-jce] PKCS7 Problems

Hi!

I've got the following problem:
I've got signed data, and I want to decode that data with this code:

ASN1 asn1 = new ASN1(inputStream);
SignedData sigData = new SignedData(asn1.toASN1Object());

The output of the "asn1"-object seems to be ok. The attempt to decode the
"asn1"-object causes an exception:
iaik.pkcs.PKCSParsingException: Next ASN.1 object is no INTEGER!
  at iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.SignedData.decode(Unknown Source)
  at iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.SignedData.<init>(Unknown Source)

Where is my mistake? What do I have to do to make it work?
Thx
Thomas Link

GFT Technologies AG
Otto-Lilienthal-Str. 36