[iaik-jce] IAIK JCE problems!!

Hi there,

I've installed the IAIK JCE executable for the Windows platform.  I am
currently running Windows 98 and have JDK 1.2.2 installed.

I installed the JCE into C:\JDK1.2.2\IAIKJCE

I also downloaded the iaik_jce_full.jar file and placed it in the lib
directory of the IAIK JCE installation.  After doing this, I set the
CLASSPATH to this jar file.  I tried compiling the java source found in the
using HTML document, and it compiled successfully without any errors or
warnings.

However, when trying to run it, it gives the following error:

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
TestInstallation"

The file is named TestInstallation.java.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Movyn