[iaik-jce] ClassNotFoundException

Hi All,

I have one strange problem and I would be greatful if anybody
can help me in solving the problem.   Our programs are working
fine as Standalone applications and Applets if the IAIK_JCE libraries
( jar files ) are in the local Classpath of the system.  But when we
are trying to load the whole library from the server to the webbrowser
it is giving ClassNotFoundExceptions though all the classes were
included
 in the jar file.

We are getting the following error when we are trying to execute
Blowfish.java sample program provided as demo.

Provider 1: IAIK  version: 2.591
Provider 2: SUN  version: 1.0
Doing Blowfish ECB...
java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Blowfish:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: iaik/security/cipher/Blowfish
 at javax/crypto/Cipher.getInstance
 at javax/crypto/Cipher.getInstance
 at Blowfish.testECB
 at Blowfish.start
 at Blowfish.init
 at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.securedCall0
 at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.securedCall
 at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.processSentEvent
 at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.processSentEvent
 at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.run
 at java/lang/Thread.run
java.lang.RuntimeException
 at Blowfish.start
 at Blowfish.init
 at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.securedCall0
 at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.securedCall
 at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.processSentEvent
 at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.processSentEvent
 at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.run
 at java/lang/Thread.run

The program is a JDK1.1 Signed applet with necessary permissions to
addProvider at runtime.
The same program is running fine when the Classpath is set to the
IAIK_JCE libraries in the client system.

Please let me know if it is possible to run the applet without such
errors.

Thanx in advance
Ramana.