RE: [iaik-jce] Certificate chain from a *.pfx file

Hi George,

>Thanks for your help. But I still am having problems.
>I have attached the whole code I use. Could you go through it and see if I
>done it right. I must be screwing it up somewhere.

Which one?

I don't have that much time to analyse your code, so let me simply state one
thing that might cause you problems: you actually are using the SUN implementation
(SSLSocketFactory, X509KeyManager) but want to use the IAIK security provider. Why?
If you need to do that you must study very carefully, what the SUN SSL framework expects
from its security provider...

Good luck,

Andre