[iaik-jce] Deprecated type in signature?

Hallo,

in SSLClientContext's method

protected KeyAndCert[] getClientCredentials(Principal[] issuers,
                                            byte[] certificateTypes)

the param byte[] certificateTypes makes reference to constants
in the deprecated interface ClientTrustDecider, I think, which are all marked
deprecated of course!

In class SSLContext cipher types constants are defined as int, so shouldn't
you modify the signature of getClientCredentials to

protected KeyAndCert[] getClientCredentials(Principal[] issuers,
                                            int[] certificateTypes)?

By now I am simply not sure which actual param values to give!

Kind regards, André