Von: iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Conturbia
Riccardo
Gesendet: Montag, 17. April 2000 22:28
An: iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Betreff: [iaik-jce] question on SignedDataStream

I have a question about setCertificates method in SignedDataStream
class...
I read from your documentation and from PKCS #7 standard that it should
be used to set certificates chain for every signer...

Let's suppose we have two signers: sign1 and sign2, each one with a
certificate
chain, what should I do? Which array of X509Certificate should I use as
parameter for setCertificates method? Should I put the two chains
togheter?

Thank you!

Riccardo Conturbia
Politecnico di Torino