[iaik-jce] verifying digital signature

All,

I have a Java Servlet that received a HTTP Post request containing the
following byte[]:

MIAGCSqGSIb3DQEHAqCAMIILdAIBATELMAkGBSsOAwIaBQAwgAYJKoZIhvcNAQcBoIAEggQlPCFE
T0NU

WVBFIEhUTUwgUFVCTElDICItLy9XM0MvL0RURCBIVE1MIDQuMCBUcmFuc2l0aW9uYWwvL0VOIj4N
Cjxo...

How do I verify the signature using the SMIME library?
(All of the examples are binary streams or mail boxes :^(

Thanks.

Tim Hart, Senior Consultant
Java Development Center
Interlink Group, Inc.