[iaik-jce] How to set the attachment by S/MIME object

Hi, All
I have a question/issue for all experts here.
I couldn't find any useful information to set the attachment for different file formats in iaik.security.smime package.
All I need is that create a S/MIME signed and encrypted package with an attachment file inside.
Is this a right method setContent(javax.mail.Multipart multipart) to create the attachment object inside of it ?
Any suggestion would be really appreciated.

Regards

Henry Yang