[iaik-jce] Difference in jce_full_ae amd jce_full ?

   Hi,

I used the following way to declare the IAIK Provider :

IAIK provider = new IAIK();
Security.addProvider(provider);

In the case when I am using the jce_full.jar file, the program compile without any error. In fact I use the program and there is no error.

In the case when I use the jce_full_ae.jar file during compilation, I have the following error :

"com\ooc\SSL\IAIKapplet\KAC.java:40: Incompatible type for method. Can't convert iaik.
security.provider.IAIK to java.security.Provider.
                Security.addProvider(provider);"

Have I declared the Provider in a wrong way ?

Regards