[iaik-jce] Compiler error: duplicate addition

Hi,

A diligent reader of this newsgroup corrected me that to add the IAIK
provider within an applet, I should use the code
iaik.java.security.Security.addProvider(new
iaik.security.provider.IAIK());
that is in the Applet Edition of the IAIK JCE.

However, when I try to compile my applet, using a classpath that
contains the JRE and the iaik_jce_full_ae.jar, I get an error
sun.tools.java.CompilerError: duplicate addition.
please file a bug report to java.sun.com/cgi-bin ...

I notice from my saved messages from this newsgroup that this same issue
was raised on Aug 27 '99 by Rosely Kumoi in iaik-jce but I did not see
any response from IAIK staff.  What is the solution?

Thanks in advance
Alan Grenadir