[iaik-jce] Installation probs

Hi there,
	I was wondering if you could give me a hand with the installation of JCE.
I have downloaded it and entered the ClassPath setting in the autoexec.bat
file.  This looks like this:

SET CLASSPATH=%classpath%;C:\jbuilder2\java\IAIK-JCE2.51\lib\iaik_jce.jar

I have tried compiling one of the demo applications but the compiler says
that it cannot access directory javax\crypto.  I am using Win98.  Do you
have any idea of why it isn't working?  I hope you can help,

Thank you
Francesca

P.S.  I have rebooted my machine