[iaik-jce] KeyStore encoding/decoding

As I can see from the documentation, the character encoding problems have been
fixed in JCE2.6 beta1. Now, I am stuck with the following problem:
I have a keystore with private keys and certificates, all generated on the
WindowsNT platform with the corresponding encoding. This data is also readable
on Unix, however it isn't on a OS/390 platform for instance.

Question: how can I read a WindowsNT keystore on a platfrom with a
non-WindowsNT encoding? I couldn't find a possibility to set the encoding while
doing something wrong?

Thanks a lot

Thomas Ernst