[iaik-jce] RC2-CBC with 160 bits key ?

Hello:

We are evaluating IAIK/JCE and IAIK/SMIME for an e-commerce application
wich uses RC2-CBC with 160 bits keys (instead of the usual 40 bits
keys). Does the IAIK implementation support this key length ?. We are
trying to decrypt a mail message encrypted with this kind of keys and
then the S/MIME implementation throws an exception when trying to
decrypt the content (after successfully decrypting the session key):

<my-main-class>.main: java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException:
java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException:
        at iaik.utils.CryptoUtils.resizeArray(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.security.cipher.v.engineDoFinal(Unknown Source)
        at javax.crypto.Cipher.doFinal(Unknown Source)
        <my-main-class>.main(<my-main-class>.java, Compiled Code)

Thanks in advance,
Juan A. Hernández.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature