[iaik-jce] Personal Announcement

Dear Users,

today was my last day of work at the IAIK for the time being. Next week I
will have to join the army for eight months following the arguably
oudated Austrian laws. While I may continue to work on some small pieces
if time allows I will of course no longer be responsible for any of the
IAIK Java software. Other people in the team will take over and I am sure
my absence will be no more than a minor annoyance.

As a final "official" announcement I would like to point you to our AES
page at http://jcewww.iaik.at/aes/ . AES will be the successor standard
to DES and the page contains the _source code_ of our implementation of
the five AES candidates which we have decided to release under a FREE
license. You will also find some performance figures and comparative
analysis there.

Regards,

 Andreas Sterbenz              mailto:Andreas.Sterbenz@iaik.at

smime.p7s