[iaik-jce] CryptoAPI Java classes?

I know this is off topic, but does anybody know of a Java set of classes
that I can use to access the Internet Explorer CryptoAPI? I want to
retrieve the certificates that I.E. stores internally so that I don't have
to 'hold' another certificate outside the browser. I am using the applet
edition of JCE to implement a SSL connection, so it would be great if I
could access the CryptoAPI using JCE!

Apparently this cannot be done for Netscape - see
http://developer.netscape.com/support/faqs/index.html?content=champions/se
curity.html

Regards
Dave Streeter
(BSc Computer Studies, Sun Certified Java Programmer)
H: 0151 630 7372
W: 0161 741 6081

smime.p7s