R: [iaik-jce] Using external sign algorithms in Pkcs7

Hello,

I have another question.

Is ther any way to set in the Iaik JCE a my own implementation of a
cipher (i.e. RSA) so that any class looking for such a cipher, like
SignedData or SignerInfo (I don't know who performs the raw signature)
will receive my class as the cipher instance ?
I know that some PKI producers made it...

Such a way, instead of specific methods on other objects (like
setEncryptedDigest on SignedData) will make iaik jce very powerful.

Thanks,

Luca D'Errico

--
 C S E L T - SA/AA