[iaik-jce]

Hi,

Another quick question.  Can some one verify if the following is doable ? It seems to be working in test code, but I would like to verify before I implement the real code.

-  issue certificates containing dh public key, signed with dsaWithSHA
-  exchange certificates, and then compute SecreKey using dh KeyAgreement with the public key in the certificate from partner
-  peiodically update my certificate with new dh key so that the secret key will be changed.

thanks in advance.
tk