[iaik-jce] applet edition question

Hello,

Some days ago I submitted the following message regarding the
applet version of the iaik library. I sent it from the email
account of a friend, and I did not receive any reply. As this
email is not very reliable, I am sending it again using the email
of my thesis director.
I would be most grateful if you could answer my question because
I am developing my master thesis and need the information to
continue my work.

Thank you very much for your collaboration.
Mariano Jesús Pérez García.

--
                            \|||/
                           ( . . )
  +------------------o000-----U------000o------------------+
  !           _   ,                                        !
  ! Antonio Mana Gomez               eMail: amg@lcc.uma.es !
  !              http://www.lcc.uma.es/~amg                !
  ! Departamento de Lenguajes y Ciencias de la Computacion !
  !      E.T.S.I.Informatica.        Desp. 1.2.B.19        !
  !                  Campus de Teatinos.                   !
  !                 29071 MALAGA (SPAIN)                   !
  ! Phone: (+34) 5 213 27 54        Fax: (+34) 5 213 13 97 !
  ! PGP KEY TYPE:                                          !
  !   RSA 1024                                             !
  ! KEY FINGERPRINT:                                       !
  !   7900 CDBB 9766 AB87  F0CE 5B4F 3DF1 BA56             !
  ! KEY SERVER:                                            !
  !   Cert'eM at http://socrates.crypto.lcc.uma.es         !