[iaik-jce] DEMO Classes in JAT Files...

I am still evaluating this product for a client.

IN the Purchased release, are all the demo. classes included in the JAR
Files? They seem to bloat out the JAR Files a bit. For our customer, it
is important for locally installed applications to be easily upgradable.
They will be using SSL using RSA with RC4 and MD5, so other encryption
and keypair methodologies are not required (DH for one).

Will the customer be allowed to rejar the files to reduce the footprint?

Gil Peeters.