[iaik-jce] Intl Step-Up Cert.

So is it possible to actually create a Test CA and Site Cert that will
allow me to test Step-up without having to buy one from Verisign ir
Thawte? Not that I don't want to get one, and we will when we go in
production, But we want to test a number of servers.

Is there any info that explains what to do for creating Step-up cerrts
and CA's? Or is that a bit US/NSA Secret?

Thanks again.

G.