[iaik-jce] GeneralSecurityException()

Hello!

I'm using IAIK to implement a simple program for encrypting files. I'm
using VCaf3.0c on Windows NT platform with JDK1.1.7.

The problem is that I got this message when compiling the code:

Error: C:\VisualCafe\Projects\JCETest\IAIKEncrypt.java(122): Class
java.security.GeneralSecurityException not found in try
Error: C:\VisualCafe\Projects\JCETest\IAIKEncrypt.java(23): Class
java.security.GeneralSecurityException not found in IAIKEncrypt
2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

GeneralSecurityException is a Java 2 class. I couldn't find out what causes
this error to occur or can it be evaded somehow if using JDK1.1.

Here is the try-block that the error refers to:

try
{
            Cipher cipher = Cipher.getInstance("Blowfish/ECB/PKCS5Padding",
"IAIK");

            cipher.init(Cipher.DECRYPT_MODE, key);

            FileInputStream in = new FileInputStream(inputFile);
            FileOutputStream fileOut = new FileOutputStream(outputFile);
            CipherOutputStream cipOut = new CipherOutputStream(fileOut,
cipher);
            byte[] buffer = new byte[bufferSize];

            int length;
            while((length = in.read(buffer)) > -1)