AW: [iaik-jce] signature

> Could you tell me if the "sentdate", "from", "to"
> infos of the mail are signed too ?  Or only the content
> of the mail is signed (what I think) ?
Correct, these fields are set by the mail transfer system and cannot be
protected with S/MIME.

> In this case, how can I prove that these data has not been tampered ?
> Do you know a way to sign all data of the mail ?
You need to include all relevant data in the message-part. Or you switch to
a X.400-System that could provide you with more security features as long as
you stay within the system.

Peter
Dr. Peter Lipp
IAIK, TU Graz