[iaik-jce] signature

Hello,

When I build a signed mail with the following code:

         SignedContent sc = new SignedContent(false);

         sc.setDataHandler(multipart);
         sc.setCertificates(certificates);

         sc.setSigner((RSAPrivateKey)signerPrivateKey,
signerCertificate);

         Message msg = createMessage(session, from, to, msgSubject);
         msg.setContent(sc, sc.getContentType());

        Transport.send(msg);

Could you tell me if the "sentdate", "from", "to"
infos of the mail are signed too ?  Or only the content
of the mail is signed (what I think) ?

In this case, how can I prove that these data has not been tampered ?
Do you know a way to sign all data of the mail ?

Thanks,

Benoît.

   Otjacques Benoît

   CRP-Gabriel Lippmann