[iaik-jce] S/MIME 2.52 mailcap problem

Hello...
   I have a problem about using iaik_s/mime 2.52. I use jdk1.2.2 on
windows98.
   My problem is I have got error message when I try to send signed
mail and this is error message :
javax.mail.SendFailedException: Sending failed;
  nested exception is:
        javax.mail.MessagingException: IOException while sending
message;
  nested exception is:
        javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH
for MIME type application/x-pkcs7-signature; name=smime.p7s
        at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:204)
        at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:73)
        at SMimeSend.start(SMimeSend.java:258)
        at SMimeSend.main(SMimeSend.java:327)
javax.mail.MessagingException: IOException while sending message;
  nested exception is:
        javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH
for MIME type application/x-pkcs7-signature; name=smime.p7s
        at
com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.sendMessage(SMTPTransport.java:193)
        at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:149)
        at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:73)
        at SMimeSend.start(SMimeSend.java:258)
        at SMimeSend.main(SMimeSend.java:327)

   I've try to fix this problem by your installation guide by copy
'mailcap' file to <JDK-INSTALL>/lib.So I've copy it in to
c:/jdk-1.2.2/lib (Is it right?) but it's doesn't work.Have I got to set
something in 'autoexec.bat' file?
   So now I solve this problem by edit 'mailcap.default' in
'activation.jar' (I use 'jar.exe' to extract it and zip it back). These
are lines I 've add it :
 #
 # IAIK 'mailcap' file
 #
 multipart/signed;;
x-java-content-handler=iaik.security.smime.signed_content
 application/x-pkcs7-signature;;
x-java-content-handler=iaik.security.smime.signed_content
 application/x-pkcs7-mime;;
x-java-content-handler=iaik.security.smime.encrypted_content
 application/pkcs7-signature;;
x-java-content-handler=iaik.security.smime.signed_content
 application/pkcs7-mime;;
x-java-content-handler=iaik.security.smime.encrypted_content