From: Andreas Sterbenz <Andreas.Sterbenz@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at>
To: Robert Semenoff <r.semenoff@worldnet.att.net>;
iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at <iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at>
Date: Thursday, August 05, 1999 2:23 AM
Subject: Re: [iaik-jce] Provider "IAIK" not found

The loadClass() method cannot return anything without the iaik_jce_ae.jar
file present because the Utils class is contained in that JAR file! If it
does you still have some other IAIK JAR file in your CLASSPATH.

Again, you can only either use the standard edition or the applet
edition, all JAR files used have to be from the same release, and you
should not have the JAR files of any other release or edition in your
CLASSPATH.