[iaik-jce] iaik and openssl

Hello,

Is there a difference in the implementation of RSA by IAIK and Openssl ?

I am trying to encypt something with iaik-RSA and then decrypting it
with openssl but it gives me an error when I try to decrypt it.

When I en and de-crypt with IAIK it works fine, when I try to en- and
de-crypt it works fine, but I can't get a common 'setting' that would
allow me to use one for encrypting and the other platform for
decrypting.

I have tried 0, 1, 2 and ECB as the block type but nothing seems to be
compatible with openssl..

Cipher rsa = Cipher.getInstance("RSA/2/PKCS1Padding");

and I pass in a public key in the
rsa.init(Cipher.ENCRYPT_MODE, key );

// the (openssl) function I use for decrypting is
RSA_private_decrypt(*length, cipherText, clearText, key,
RSA_PKCS1_PADDING);

Anyone have any idea's ?

Thanks
Tom