[iaik-jce] Error finding IAIK Class

Hi,

I'm not quite sure if this is a IAIK problem - if this is off-topic, please
excuse me....

Building a SSL secured applet I'm using IAIK JCE and ISASILK. Because I'm
using the IE I'm building a CAB file. For this reason I extracted all the
classes from the original IAIK JARs and included them in my CAB file.

If I'm using this CAB file on my local machine with no class path set,
everything works fine. But if I put it on a Web server and try to run it, I
get the following message on the java console:

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
msg1000:80//floerico/iaik/security/provider/IAIK.class
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
msg1000:80//floerico/iaik/security/provider/IAIK.class
Exception occurred during event dispatching:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: iaik.security.provider.IAIK

But the IAIK class is inside the CAB - it's exactly the one I use for the
local test! The other classes for the applet are found because to start the
SSL communication I have to press some buttons on my appletwindow.

So is this a problem with IAIK residing inside a CAB or is this still a
problem on my side?

Thanks a lot!

Oliver