[iaik-jce] Information about Certificate types

Hi,
    Where can one get information about the various types of
certificates and certificate requests possible and required by different
entities like netscape browser / server and MSIE and IIS?
    How does one generate a certificate using IAIK software which can be
imported into netscape browser ? Also how can we generate a certificate
for netscape server?

    What are the differences in client and server certificates?

    I have generated a X509 certificate , now what do I do so that i can
import it in my browser?

    Thanks in advance.

Mandar

--