From: Dieter Bratko [mailto:Dieter.Bratko@iaik.at]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 1999 9:52 AM
To: Aaron McKenzie-Brown; iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Subject: Re: [iaik-jce] PKCS#12 and Microsoft Internet Explorer

No! But a short time ago I got a mail regarding the same problem (same error
message) you described, and it had been solved when replacing iaik_jce.jar
with  iaik_jce_full.jar. I dontīt know what you are using. However, RSA keys
only can be handled with iaik_jce_full.jar.
If you are already using iaik_jce_full.jar, there must be another problem I
currently donīt know of. If you have exported a PKCS#12 file containing not
a RSA key from IE. 5.0 please let me know.