Re: [iaik-jce] DES problem

Hi all

The problem is fixed. Actually in the ssleay library, when you supply a
password, a message digest is created for that and the first 8 bytes of
the MD goes to the key and rest go to the initialization vector for a
password length of 8 bytes.

Kiran,

thanks for sending your code. It must work if you use the same IAIK
library for both DES encryption and decryption and I was using SSLeay for
encryption and IAIK for decryption and that is where I ran into problems.

_srilekha