[iaik-jce] Problem importing some IAIK classes into Visual J++ 6.0

Hi all,
I read a similar message sometimes ago (at the times of the JCE 2.0, I
guess...).
The problem is in setting the CLASSPATH into Visual J++ 6.0.
When I compile my code, for example like this:

import iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.*;

public class Class1
{
  public static void main( String[] args ) throws Exception {

    iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.SignedDataStream sds = new
iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.SignedDataStream(new java.io.FileInputStream("") ); //***
	}

}

the compiler (inside VJ++) tells me:
Cannot find definition for class 'iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.d'  , pointing at the ***
line.

What's the matter ?
Obviously the code compiles well with javac !!!!!

Thank you,

Giuseppe Tanzi