[iaik-jce] Decrypt data in PKCS12 file

Hello,

When you export your certificate with Netscape Communicator 4.5,
you get a "certif.p12" file.

I must read this file and extract the private key and the certificate
from it.

I managed to read part of the file. It contains 2 Authenticatedsafe.

Authenticatedsafe Nr 0 is unencrypted.
It contains 1 SafeBag, type PCKS8ShroudedKeyBag. I suppose it is the
private key.
It is encrypted with PbeWithSHAAnd3-KeyTripleDES-CBC algorithm.

I know the password associated with the private key.

Authenticatedsafe Nr 1 is encrypted with PbeWithSHAAnd40BitRC2-CBC.
So I can't read its content. Nevertheless I suppose it is the
certificate.

How can I extract the PrivateKey and the Certificate in order to be able
encrypt, decrypt and sign mails with them?

Thanks,

Benoît.

   Otjacques Benoît

   CRP-CU