Re: [iaik-jce] X509 cert class

     did you try?

     java.security.Security.addProvider(new IAIK());

     Sean

Subject: [iaik-jce] X509 cert class
Author:  David.Sames (David_Sames@NAI.com) at unix,mime
Date:    20/05/99 13:56

Greetings,

I am trying to use th X509Certificate class and instantiate it with a file
that is in PEM format.  I get an error saying that rsaEncryption is not
implemented.  However, I have downloaded and installed both the rsa jar file
and the jce_full jar file which is supposed to have the rsa encryption
algorithms.  I have tried this with both the jdk1.1.7 and jdk1.2.1.  Any
ideas as to why this is happening?

Thanks

Dave Sames
Computer Scientist