Re: [iaik-jce] Hilfe für Visual Age 1.0 import

I think it is possible to *add* classes in the java.* tree, but you cannot
*replace* classes in that tree.  My experience is with VA 2.0, though.

However, you cannot use the IAIK JCE with VA, because there is no way to load
the 1.x.x update, which does replace "system" classes.  Last I heard the 1.2
version was not due out until at least June or July.

=Spencer Thomas (spencer@umich.edu)