Re: [iaik-jce] NetscapeP12.class & new JCE

You can extract certificate even now. You can try some thing like this
        char[] password;
	InputStream in = new FileInputStream(".p12file");
	PKCS12 pk12 = new PKCS12(in);
	pk12.decrypt(password);
        if(pk12.verify(password)
	X509Certificate[] certChain =
        CertificateBag.getCertificates(pk12.getCertificateBags());

You will get all the certificates in that into certChain.
Try something like above.