[iaik-jce] Signed e-mail

Hello,
we are developing a project with your product (release 2.0) because we
need to send an encrypted and signed mail (taking the personal
certificate from an LDAP server).

We have already got send the e-mail encrypted but we need to send the
e-mail signed too.
We believe that the release 2.5 will be able to do it, but we don´t know
if this is true, and in that case, how to do it.

Thank you very much.
begin:vcard
n:Rubio González;Javier
tel;cell:629 52 42 79
tel;work:91 337 47 69
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Telefónica Investigación y Desarrollo;Sistema de Información
version:2.1
email;internet:jarubio@tid.es
adr;quoted-printable:;;C/ Emilio Vargas, 6=0D=0A=0D=0A;Madrid;;28043;España
fn:Javier Rubio González
end:vcard