[iaik-ssl]cu|| Access to client_random and server_random values

PRF function.  The PRF function is not difficult to code and I can get the
master secret from the Session but I see no easy way to get the
client_random and server_random from the Session.  I could parse TLS
messages as they go by looking for ClientHello and ServerHello TLS messages
and extract the random values but it would be great if methods were added to
the Session class to get these two values.  Providing access to the PRF
would also be great.  Certicom provides these calls in their SSL Plus
product.

Much thanks,

Mike Bean
Lucent Technologies