[iaik-ssl]cu|| IAIK Mailinglists replaced by Newsgroup

Hello friends and partners of IAIK,

We are now offering you a new service - please use our newsgroup in order to
discuss current issues and topics! You can find it on our server
news.iaik.tugraz.at and it is called jce.general.

We would also like to invite you to give us some feedback about the
newsgroup. Please don` t hesitate to post interesting matters to it because
it` s you that should make the best out of it!

Please also note that we are going to stop supporting our mailing lists
iaik-jce@iaik.at and iaik-ssl@iaik.at by the end of this
year! Nevertheless: you will still get mails from IAIK-announce if you are
subscribed to it!

Best regards

Your IAIK-Team!