[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[iaik-ssl]cu|| Broken Applet support (iaik/security/ssl/SecurityProvider.properties)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [iaik-ssl]cu|| Broken Applet support (iaik/security/ssl/SecurityProvider.properties)
- From: "Joakim G." <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:27:36 +0100
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020827
I am evaluating the IAIK Applet SSL support and I have a few questions:
1. This construct hangs for me:
SSLClientContext context = new SSLClientContext();
The browser tries to fetch /iaik/security/ssl/SecurityProvider.properties.
This file is not in the iaik_jce_full_ssl_ae.jar file. I'm clueless.
2. The combined iaik_jce_full_ssl_ae.jar is not available on the download
3. iaik_jce_full_ssl_ae.jar is so darn big! The light version is not an
alternative because the server's public key has to be built into an
Applet using the light versions of the libraries.
Btw. My Applet is signed.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?
Mailinglist-archive at http://jcewww.iaik.at/mailarchive/iaik-ssl/sslthreads.html
To unsubscribe send an email to email@example.com with the folowing content: UNSUBSCRIBE iaik-ssl