RE: [iaik-ssl]cu|| ISaSiLk and nCipher

hi,

we already did an integration of crypto hardware through pkcs#11. the
demos for this integration of pkcs#11 into iSaSiLk is included in the
evaluation download of our PKCS#11 JCE Provider. there is also a version
of a extended IaikProvider that you may use as template.
you can also try to use your nCipher module directly through our PKCS#11
JCE provider using the included samples. e.g. only modify the
PKCS11_NATIVE_MODULE entry in the
isasilk-demo\resources\iaik\pkcs\pkcs11\provider\IAIKPkcs11.properties
file and try to run the demo with
isasilk-demo\test\ClientAuthenticationSocketDemo.bat.

regards

  Karl

--

Karl Scheibelhofer, <mailto:Karl.Scheibelhofer@iaik.at>
Institute for Applied Information Processing and Communications (IAIK)