[iaik-ssl]cu|| Jacorb & ssl question

Hi,

Can anyone kindly help me here.

I need to talk to a third party corba server using ssl.
I added our certificate and their certificate to the cacerts file using
jdk's keytool. (I didn't know how to add our private key and add it to the
keystore)

I have the third party corba servers IOR and the interface.

I have set jacorb.security.support_ssl=on

When I execute it ...

I don't see any handshake debug statements and the exception that I get is
org.omg.CORBA.NO_IMPLEMENT:   minor code: 0  completed: No.

Can anyone let me know what I am doing wrong and what exactly I need to
do....

Thanks,
Raj.