Von: iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.at [mailto:iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.at]Im Auftrag
von Joncheng Kuo
Gesendet: Montag, 05. August 2002 18:14
An: iaik-jce@iaik.at; iaik-ssl@iaik.at
Betreff: [iaik-ssl]cu|| About the zip packaging of IAIK-JCE 3.01 and
iSaSiLk 3.05

Hi,

I downloaded the zip version of IAIK-JCE 3.01 and iSaSiLk 3.05. When I
unzip them using Linux's unzip with no extra parameters, I found that
all directories that unzip creates have no "x" permission. This behavior
does not occur for the previous release (3.0 and 3.04). Is this a
problem in packaging?

Joncheng Kuo

http://jcewww.iaik.tu-graz.ac.at/products/02_isasilk/jsse%20wrapper/index.ph