[iaik-ssl]cu|| About the zip packaging of IAIK-JCE 3.01 and iSaSiLk 3.05

Hi,

I downloaded the zip version of IAIK-JCE 3.01 and iSaSiLk 3.05. When I
unzip them using Linux's unzip with no extra parameters, I found that
all directories that unzip creates have no "x" permission. This behavior
does not occur for the previous release (3.0 and 3.04). Is this a
problem in packaging?

Joncheng Kuo