Von: iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.at [mailto:iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.at]Im Auftrag
von Krause Karin
Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002 16:43
An: 'iaik-ssl@iaik.at'
Betreff: [iaik-ssl]cu|| Caching of Proxy settings

Hi,
I try to use ISASILK and connect via a proxy to a webserver.
I use the following System properties
https.proxyHost
https.proxyPort
https.proxyUser
https.proxyPassword

Everything works fine. But if I specified wrong settings (e.g. wrong
password) and than
try to make a new request with the correct settings it seems to me that the
connection
is cached. Can you give me a code snippet how to clear this cache.

Kindest regards
Karin