[iaik-ssl]cu|| SSLException:Unable to encrypt preMasterSecret...

Hi everybody
using iSaSilk 3.0.3/JCE 2.61

I have following problem:

I've implemented a J2EE webapplication which communicates with a server over
https.

This runs just fine until I redeploy the webapplication without restarting
the application server. on the first connection to the server I get
following Exception:

iaik.security.ssl.SSLException: Unable to encrypt preMasterSecret:
java.lang.ClassCastException: iaik.pkcs.pkcs1.RSACipher
        at iaik.security.ssl.u.a(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.security.ssl.x.c(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.security.ssl.x.a(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.security.ssl.r.d(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.security.ssl.SSLTransport.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.security.ssl.SSLTransport.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
        at iaik.security.ssl.SSLSocket.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
        at
ergon.lib.net.EHttpURLConnection.sendRequest(EHttpURLConnection.java:247)
        at
ergon.lib.net.EHttpURLConnection.getInputStream(EHttpURLConnection.java:447)
        at
com.pdt.ofxlib.communication.OFXProxyServer.sendToSecureConnection(OFXProxyS
erver.java:298)

Any help to get around this is very appreciated! TIA!

cheers
-Paolo